- Product: Primo, Primo Central
- Product Version: December 2016
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant, Dedicated-Direct, Local, Total Care
What does "Citation Available" availability statement in Primo Central records mean?
With the Primo Central Release on December 2016, records from several collections collection will display a new availability status of "citation_available" when no full text is available.
The collections affected are:
- "Index of Hebrew Periodicals" (IHP)
- Henrietta Szold
The new availability status was added as many of these collections' records do not have full text and will not appear in the initial search results (which pre-filter by full-text).
In order to change the text, go to: "Calculated Availability Text" code table and modify the relevant codes:
- default.delivery.code.citation_available > Citation available
- default.delivery.class.citation_available > getItBlack
To see Release notes for this feature click here.
- Article last edited: 22-Jan-2017