- Article Type: General
- Product: Primo
- Product Version: 4
- EBSCO adaptor is configured correctly in thirdnode-config.xml
- The environment has been restarted after the configuration
- A search in EBSCO scope brings back 0 results with the following error in FE log:
INFO [t-http-0.0.0.0-1701-1] [c-TNSearchEngin
Database code ("XXX") is not valid. Even when one database is not valid, the whole adaptor search fails.
1. Go to
2. Check the databases codes under "EbscoLocal" adaptor. Verify that the codes exists in EBSCO and valid:
a. A full list of EBSCO database codes can be found on the EBSCO Support page at: http://support.epnet.com/knowledge_base/detail.php?id=1255
b. A test for EBCO profile can be done here: http://eit.ebscohost.com/Pages/MethodDescription.aspx?service=/Services/SearchService.asmx&method=Search
3. If there is a non-valid code remove it from the list or contact EBSCO support.
Subject: Deep Search
- Article last edited: 2/2/2014