- Product: Primo
- Product Version: Primo May 2016, Primo August 2016, Primo November 2016
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct, Multi-Tenant Direct, Total Care, Local
- Primo with Alma
- Primo Authentication (aka replacement for PDS) is configured and working correctly
- User name appears correct in Primo
- My Accounts working correctly in Primo
- GetIt tab does not display request links
- Instead, recommends Sign In when already Signed In.
There is one setting in Alma that must be updated when Primo Authentication is configured.
- In Alma go to Alma > Administration > General Configuration > Configuration Menu > General Configuration > Other Settings
- Find one of the following rows using the parameter key column
- For Sandbox testing find the row primo_test_pds_url
- For Production use find the row primo_pds_url
- Update the value in the parameter value column base on your Primo Authentication Profiles
- For a PDS Profile: https://<pds_server>/pds?
- For a non-PDS Profile: https://<Primo Base>/primo_library/libweb/webservices/rest/PDSUserInfo?
- Click Save
- Article last edited: 11-Jan-2017