- Article Type: General
- Product: Primo
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct, Direct, Local
Desired Outcome Goal:
To create and display new lds field in records 'full display' view
1. Create new NR rule using lds that isn’t in use, please note that there is a limit of 50 local fields available in current Primo version. Deploy the NR set.
2. Run update pipe (no harvesting is needed).
3. Go to the code table 'FrontEnd Display Fields' and enter:
Field code (for example 'lds10') and field name with the relevant language.
4. Go to code tables 'Full Display Labels' and enter:
Code (for example 'default.fulldisplay.lds10') and description for the relevant language.
5. Go to Primo Home > Ongoing Configuration Wizards > Views Wizard > Full Display (Full Results tile) and press 'edit'.
6. Press 'Add Line' and choose the new lds field. Press 'Create' (you can change the new field display order with the up and down arrows).
7. Save and Deploy the view.
- Article last edited: 19/October/2016