- Article Type: General
- Product: Alma
Desired Outcome Goal:
To export and download all data for journal statistics from UStat.
The user should go to the page "Usage Statistics by Journal" page. They should then set the filter at the top of the page:
1) The Start Year should be set to the earliest year available.
2) The End Year should be set to 2014 (or 2013 if no 2014 data has been loaded).
3) To limit results to just one journal, they should type the journal name in the "Title" text field (or ISSN in the ISSN/e-ISSN field). Otherwise, if they leave the "Limit pages to 25" box checked, the first 1000 journals will appear in the result. If they unmark the box, they will receive results for all journals, but it will take a long time for all the data to load.
Once the data finishes loading, the user should click on the "Export data" icon at the top-left side of the page (with a sheet of paper and a green arrow).
1) From "Available result sets" the user should select "Multi Year Report - Journals Table."
2) All columns should be selected and moved from "Available Columns" to "Selected Columns."
3) Press "OK" to download the CSV file.
Please let me know if there are any questions about these instructions.
- Article last edited: 11/18/2015