- Product: Primo
- Product Version: from May release 2016
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct, Direct, Local, Total Care
In a customized Primo interface the Citation trail header, that contains the article title that is cited by or cites is not visible.
How can it be displayed?
The header should appear at the top of the results list, above the number of results and page navigation controls.
To fix the display:
- In the Bo of Primo, select the View on which you have the problem.
- Edit the view attribute page.
- Click on Edit button that is in Layout set "customized layout"
- In the Layout Editor, select Brief Display from the page drop-down
- Then follow the steps described in the attached file
- Deploy the view.
See also document How_to_add_the_Citation_trails_header_to_a_customized_layout.pdf
- Article last edited: 21-July-2016