- Product: Intota
This is a known issue in Intota: setting a user's permission for Counter to View/Edit does not apply successfully even though the user interface indicates the setting was changed. The user will be unable to view or edit Counter reports.
- From the Intota home screen, click on Admin
- Click on User Accounts
- Click on the name of an individual to view User Details
- In the Permissions section click on Edit
- Under the Resource Management section locate the row for Counter and click on View/Edit to highlight it
- Click on Save
- Although the setting appears to have saved, the user will not be able to view or edit Counter reports
Please contact Support for assistance. It is a simple configuration change on the backend.
- Article last edited: 05-Feb-2017