To configure e-task statuses, you must have one of the following roles:
- Repository Administrator
When you manage electronic resource activation from Manage Inventory > Manage Electronic Resource Activations or Manage Inventory > Manage Electronic Resource Activations > Actions > Edit, you can assign a status to the electronic resource from a drop-down list. This section describes how you configure the statuses available to be assigned. For more information, see Managing Electronic Resource Activation.
You configure the e-task statuses from the E-Activation Task Status Code Table page (Resource Management > Resource Configuration > Configuration Menu > General > E Task Statuses).
E Task Statuses
The tasks that you add are available to all libraries within the institution.
You can also import information to the table from an Excel file; see Importing Code Table Information.
To add a new e-task:
- On the E-Activation Task Status Code Table page, under Create New Code Table Row, enter a code for the new e-task.
- Enter a code and description for the new e-task.
- Select the Default value check box if the new e-task will be the default e-task whenever an e-task drop-down list is displayed.
- Click Add Row. The new e-task is displayed at the bottom of the list of defined e-tasks. Use the Move Up and Move Down arrows to set the order of the e-task.
- Click Save to store the new e-task details in the system.
You can edit the details of any e-task.
To edit the details of an e-task:
- On the E-Activation Task Status Code Table page, under E-Task Status, locate the e-task that you want to edit.
- Use the Display or Order up and down arrows to set the order of the e-tasks. The groups will appear in the defined order in all e-task drop-down lists.
- Modify the code and description as required.
- Select Default value if the new e-task will be the default e-task whenever an e-task drop-down list is displayed.
- Click Save to store the modified e-task in the system.