Resource management comprises the administration of the library's many resources and search-related activities.
Resource Management contains the following workflows/sections:
- Using the Repository Search - The way you can search the repository. For a detailed explanation, see Using the Repository Search. Also see Searching External Resources.
- Metadata Management - Cataloging, including working with the MD Editor, searching external resources, and other related tasks. For a detailed explanation, see Metadata Management.
- Inventory - Inventory management activities. For a detailed explanation, see Inventory.
- Record Import – Importing bibliographic and authority records by creating, editing, viewing, copying, deleting, and running import profiles. For a detailed explanation, see Record Import.
- Advanced Tools – Less frequent resource management topics. See Advanced Tools.
- Configuration - Resource management configuration activities. For a detailed explanation, see Configuring Resource Management.