To create a Fines and Fees Report, you must have one of the following roles:
- Fulfillment Administrator
- Circulation Desk Manager
- General System Administrator
The Fines and Fees Report is a downloadable Excel file that includes a report of the fines and fees transactions that have been performed over a 1- to 7-day period. This report allows you to specify the following filters:
- Received by library – Filters by the library at which the fine/fees were paid. This filter cannot be used for reporting waive actions.
- Received by circulation desk – If a library is specified, filters by the circulation desk at which the fine/fees were paid. This filter cannot be used for reporting waive actions.
Transaction types – Filters by the type of transaction:
- Payment and Waive – includes both payments and waivers
- Payment – includes only payments
- Waive – includes only waivers
- Fine owner – Filters by the owner of the fine/fee, which may or may not be the same location where the fine or fee was paid or waived.
Reports can be sent to a specific user or printer.
To create a Fines and Fees Report:
- On the Fulfillment > Advanced Tools menu, click Create Fines and Fees Report.
The Fines and Fees Report page appears.The Create Fines and Fees Report Page
- Enter the following information to set up the report:
If you specify more than a 7-day period, an error message appears.
- From date – Specify the start date of the report. By default, it is set to the current date.
- To date – Specify the end date of the report. By default, it is set to the current date.
- Specify any of the filters listed above and the destination of the report (Printer or User).
- Click Run Now.
The report is sent to the specified report receiver.Sample Fines and Fees Report