You can edit the parameters configured for a borrowing request.
To edit a borrowing request:
- On the Resource Sharing Borrowing Requests page (Fulfillment > Resource Sharing > Borrowing Requests), click Edit beneath an item. The General Information tab on the Resource Sharing Borrowing Requests page opens.Resource Sharing Borrowing Request Page – General Information Tab
- To manage partners in a request’s rota:
- Click the Rota tab. The Rota page displays, showing the list of partners in the current rota.Rota Tab Page
- Click the Browse icon in the Partner field. The Resource Sharing Partner List page opens, displaying the list of available Resource Sharing Partners.Resource Sharing Partner List Page
- Select the check box of the partners you want to add to the rota and click Select. The Rota page displays, with the partners listed in the Partner field.
- In the Place at/Before drop down list at the top of the page, select the location for the partners to be placed in the partner list, and click Add partners. The selected partners display on the page.You can also add partners to a rota by clicking Add partners on the Resource Sharing Borrowing Requests page and select the partners you want to add.
- To modify the order of rota partners, do one of the following:
- Use the Move Up and Move Down arrows to set the order of the partners.
- Select the check boxes of the partners you want to move and in the Place At/Before field at the bottom of the page, select the location in which you want the partners to be placed and click Move selected.
- A partner in the rota may be repositioned from being a pending partner to being the active partner by using the sort arrows while the request is in Created Borrowing Request or Ready to Be Sent statuses. Under all other circumstances, rota partners must be in a Pending status to be repositioned.
- To delete a rota partner, click Remove for the relevant partner.
- To cancel a rota’s active partner, click Actions > Cancel for the rota. Partners can be canceled only if canceling is enabled in the partner’s workflow profile. There is also an option on the drop-down list at the top of the borrowing request (to the left of the Go button), Cancel Active Partner, that will also cancel the active partner, send a cancelation message to the partner, and activate the next partner on the rota, if available.
- On the Parameters tab, modify parameters, as needed. The parameters displayed are those selected for the partner during the partner configuration process (see Resource Sharing Requests).
- On the Notes tab, add and edit notes as needed.
Notes can be added for all resource sharing borrowing requests, including those with a status of Request Completed.
- To add a note, type your note in the Note field and click Add. The note appears in the list of notes on the page.Select the relevant option in the drop-down at the top of the page (Activate Notes or Dismiss Notes) to either assign notes as active or to dismiss displayed notes. Notes received from a peer member are automatically labeled as Active. Dismissed notes are excluded from the Activate Notes facet, but are still included with their respective requests (they are not deleted).
- To edit a note, select Actions > Edit for the note that you want to update, modify the note on the Edit Note page, and click Save.
- To delete a note, select Actions > Delete for the note that you want to delete and click Confirm in the Confirmation Message pop-up window.
- To locate a note in the list of notes, enter the text for which you want to search in the Find box and select the field—Created by, Modified by, or Note—in which you want to search for the text.
- On the Attachments tab, add and edit attachments as needed.
Attachments can be added for all resource sharing borrowing requests, including those with a status of Request Completed.
- To add an attachment, click Browse in the File name field and select a file. Add a URL and/or note, if required, and click Add Attachment. The attachment appears in the list of attachments in the Attachments tab.
- To edit an attachment, select Actions > Edit for the attachment that you want to update, modify the File name, URL, and Notes fields as required, and click Save Attachment.
- To delete an attachment, select Actions > Delete for the attachment that you want to delete and click Confirm in the Confirmation Message pop-up window.
- To download a file, select Actions > Download for the file that you want to download, specify the folder to which you want to save the file, and click OK.
- Click Save to save your changes.