You can create dashboards, which include Analytics reports and display them by clicking the Analytics link at the top of every page.
To create a dashboard:
- Click New > Dashboard. The following is displayed: New Dashboard
- Enter the following information:
- Name – Enter a name for the dashboard
- Description – Enter a description of the dashboard
- Location – Enter the location where you want the dashboard to be saved. Dashboards must be saved under a Dashboards folder, such as Alma > Industry Statistics > Dashboards.
- Content – If you want to add content now, select Add content now. If you want to add content later and create an empty dashboard, select Add content later (Create empty dashboard).
- Click OK. The following is displayed: Selecting Reports for Dashboard
- If you want to create the dashboard with reports from your local institution folder, simply drag and drop reports from a folder of your institution in the Catalog pane into the right pane. For example: New Dashboard with Reports
- If you want to use an out-of-the-box report in a dashboard, you must first copy it to your local institution:
- Click Catalog to open the list of folders: List of Folders
- Select More > Copy for the report that you want to copy to your local institution folder. Copy Report
- Move to your local institution folder and select More > Paste to paste the out-of-the-box report to your local folder.
- Click Catalog to open the list of folders:
You can now configure the dashboard to be displayed by clicking the Analytics link. For more information, see Displaying Analytics Reports in Alma.