You can run reports whose criteria have been created by Ex Libris.
To run an out-of-the-box report:
- Click Catalog. The Catalog page is displayed: Catalog PageOn the left of the catalog page is the Folders pane. The My Folders folder contains any reports that you created. The Shared Folders folder contains:
- Reports created by Ex Libris
- Reports shared between users in your institution
- Reports shared by other institutions (found under the Community folder). Reports are shared across all regions via a weekly sync that is run each Friday. You can copy shared reports to your folders and make local modifications. (Note that if you want to make changes to a shared report you must save it under a different name so that you do not override a report created by someone else.)
- Click the expand buttons next to Shared folders > Alma > Fulfillment (for example) > Reports. The out-of-the-box reports for the Fulfillment subject area are displayed: Fulfillment Reports
- Click Open for the report you want to run.