Although Primo displays the delivery information in the delivery tabs (Get It and View It), Alma determines the contents and style of the information, and sends the information when requested. The following sections describe the delivery tabs and how to configure various aspects of Alma’s delivery system.
This section includes:
- The Primo View It Tab
- The Primo Get It Tab
- Modifying Display Labels
- Configuring Related Records for Display in Primo
- Configuring Best Location
- Branding the Delivery Tabs
- Configuring the Delivery Tabs
- Adding Primo’s Search Box to the Alma Home Page
- Adding a General Electronic Service
- Configuring the WPM Education E-Payment System
- Displaying Historical Loans in Primo
- Displaying the Maximum Renewal Date in Primo
If you are working in a collaborative network, also see Resolving Electronic Resources in the Network Zone.