To define the libraries for the Primo institution, you should obtain the libraries that are defined for the Alma institution. To save time, Alma allows you to export the libraries to a file so that they can be imported in Primo.
To export the Alma libraries:
- Log on to the Alma UI.
- On the General Configuration page (Administration > General Configuration > Configuration Menu), click Manage Your Institution's Libraries under Libraries. The Organization Unit Details page opens
- Click the Libraries tab to view the available libraries. Libraries TabThe information you will need is in the following columns:
For example, INC is the Alma library code for the following path:EXLDEV1.EXLDEV1_INST.INC
- Organization Unit Name – The Alma library name.
- Path – The component at the end is the Alma library code.
- Select Tools > Excel to export the list of Alma libraries to an Excel file.
- Change the exported file to the format described in the Loading Libraries section.