To configure CRM contacts, you must have the following role:
- General System Administrator
You can configure the contact names used when you open a support case from within Alma. You can open a support case from within Alma by clicking the Send to Ex Libris link beneath an electronic collection or electronic portfolio search result in the Community Zone.
You configure CRM contacts from the CRM Contacts Mapping Table page (Administration > General Configuration > Configuration Menu > General Configuration > CRM Contacts).
CRMSiContacts Mapping Table Page
To add CRM contacts:
- On the CRMSiContacts Mapping Table page (Administration > General Configuration > Configuration Menu > General Configuration > CRM Contacts), enter the following information:
- Name – the name of the contact
- Salesforce ID – the Salesforce user name of the contact (if you are not familiar with this, contact Ex Libris)
- Customer Center ID – the Ex Libris Customer Center user name that is associated with the relevant Salesforce user
- E-mail – the e-mail address of the contact
- Click Add Row to add the contact.
- When you are finished adding all of the contacts, click Save.