To configure the PO Line Package job, you must have the following role:
- Acquisitions Administrator
- General System Administrator
The PO Line - Packaging job packages PO lines that are waiting for automatic packaging into purchase order (POs) that may be sent to the vendor. For details on PO line packaging, see Packaging PO Lines into a PO.
This job is relevant only for automatic PO line packaging and must be enabled in order for PO lines to automatically be packaged into POs.
To configure the parameters for the PO Line Package job:
- Open the Acquisitions Jobs Configuration page (Acquisitions > Acquisitions Configuration > Configuration Menu > General > Acquisitions Jobs Configuration). Acquisition Jobs Configuration
- For Status, select Active to make the job active or select Inactive to make the job inactive.
- In the PO Line Package job schedule drop-down list, select the time that you want the job to run.
- To run the job immediately, click Run Now.
- In the PO Line continuous limit field, enter the maximum number of continuous PO lines that can be packaged together in a PO. Permitted values are between 1-200.
- In the PO line one time limit field, enter the maximum number of one-time PO lines that can be packaged together in a PO. Permitted values are between 1-200.
- Select Package PO line by fund to package PO lines according to fund in a PO.
- When you are done, click Save.