To configure currencies, you must have the following role:
- Acquisitions Administrator
- General System Administrator
You can configure the currencies supported by the institution on the Currency Subset mapping table (Acquisitions > Acquisitions Configuration > Configuration Menu > General > Currency Subset).
Currency Subset Mapping Table Page
For more information about mapping tables, see Mapping Tables. Note that the check boxes on this page have no effect (all defined currencies appear in the relevant locations in Alma).
The currencies that you add to your institution apply to all libraries within your institution.
To add a new currency:
- On the Mapping Table page, in the Create a New Mapping Row section, select the currency name from the Currency name drop-down list.
- Select the default setting from the Default drop-down list. If you select True, the currency is selected as the default currency for all PO lines.
- Click Add Row. The new currency appears at the bottom of the list.
- Click Save to save your changes. Mapping Table Page – Currency Subsets