To configure the order of sections, you must have one of the following roles:
- Acquisitions Administrator
- General System Administrator
You can define the license review statuses that are available to select when creating or editing licenses. For more information, see Managing Licenses and Amendments.
You configure license review statuses on the License Review Status Code Table page (Acquisitions > Acquisitions Configuration > Configuration Menu > Licenses > License Review Status).
License Review Status Code Table Page
The following actions can be performed on this page:
Adding a License Review
You can add new license review status. License review statuses apply to all libraries within the institution.
To add a new license review status:
- On the License Review Status Code Table page, in the Create s New Code Table Row section, enter a Code and Description for the new license review status.
- From the Default value drop-down list, select Yes to assign the new license review status as the default value whenever a Review Status drop-down list is displayed.
- Click Add Row. The new license review status appears at the bottom of the list of defined license review statuses. Note that by default, each new review status is enabled.
- Click Save to store the new license review status.
Editing License Review Status Details
You can edit the details of any license review status.
To edit the details of a license review status:
- On the License Review Status Code Table page, locate the license review status that you want to edit.
- Use the Display or Order up and down arrows to set the order of the license review statuses. The license review statuses appear in the defined order in all License Review Status drop-down lists.
- Modify the code and description as required.
- Select Default Value if the new license review status should be the default license review status whenever a License Review Status drop-down list is displayed.
- Click Save.