To view exchange rates, you must have the following role:
- Acquisitions Administrator
- General System Administrator
The Exchange Rates Report enables you to view the exchange rates of single or multiple currencies for a single day or over a period of time. Ex Libris partners with Open Exchange Rates for exchange rate currencies. For the current list of supported currencies, see https://openexchangerates.org/currencies.
To view the Exchange Rates Report:
- On the Exchange Rates Report page (Acquisitions > Advanced Tools > Exchange Rates Report), make any changes to the fields in the Select Currencies section.
Exchange Rates Report, Default ViewThe default view is all target currencies for today’s date.
Changes you can make:
- Change the date to view the currency rates for any date in the past.
- To change the report parameters to view a single target currency, select Single for Report Type.
- Make any changes to currencies or dates. (Single currency allows you to view the changing rate of a target currency in relation to your base currency for a period of one month prior to the current date.)
- Click Submit to run your query. To reset the parameters, click Reset.
Alma returns results from your custom query in the Report section of the page.
The following is an example of the Exchange Rates Report page for a single currency.
Changes to Single Target Currency, Jan 15 - Feb 3