To search for invoices, you must have one of the following roles:
- Invoice Operator
- Invoice Operator Extended
- Invoice Manager
You can search for invoices using the persistent search box or on the Find Invoices page (Acquisitions > Receiving and Invoicing > Search for Invoice).
Find Invoices Page
For information on the persistent search box, see Using the Persistent Search Box.
To search for invoices:
- On the Find Invoices page, enter your search criteria in the Find box at the top of the page, and select a context in which to search from the status filter (the in field), and click Go. The results appear on the Find Invoices page. Find Invoices Page with ResultsYou can locate specific invoices using the facets (Limit results to) on the left side of the pageThe following facets are available:
- Status – The status of the invoice. You can search for invoices with a specific status using the following search strings:
- Closed – Search for closed
- In Approval – Search for inapproval
- In Review – Search for inreview
- Ready to be paid – Search for waiting to be sent These invoices will be processed by the next ERP Export job. For more information, see Financial Systems.
- Waiting for Payment – Search for ready to be paid These invoices were processed by the ERP Export job and are now waiting for the payment step to be handled.
- Alert – The type of alert for the invoice—for example, Additional invoice lines are Linked to the same PO line, Currency different from PO, and Invoice with the same number exists
- Vendor – The vendor to which the invoice must be paid
- Source – The mode by which the invoice was created (from a file, from an EDI, from a PO, or manually)
- Owner – The institution or the library associated with the invoice
Approve Orders Page Columns Column Description Invoice # The number of the invoice ! The number of alerts for the invoiceClick the value to open the Invoice Details page and view the alerts for the invoice. Status The status of the invoice Vendor The vendor to which the invoice is to be sent Owner The institution or the library associated with the invoice Creation From The method by which the invoice was created Creation Date The date on which the invoice was created Last Updated Date The date of the invoice’s most recent update Total Price The total price of the invoice # of lines The number of PO lines to be included in the invoice
- To view an invoice, select Actions > View. The Invoice Details page opens. The fields on this page cannot be edited.
- To navigate to the list of invoices that are in review, select Actions > Go to task list. The In Review Invoices page opens (see Reviewing Invoices).