To create PO lines, you must have one of the following roles:
- Purchasing Manager
- Purchasing Operator
Creating a PO line is the first step in the Purchasing Workflow.
You can create a PO line using any of the following methods:
- Importing embedded order data (EOD) in a file: see Importing Records Using an Import Profile
- Real-Time Ordering
- Manually Creating a PO Line
- Creating Service Subscription PO Lines Without Inventory
- Working With Legal Deposits
- As a Patron Purchase Request, or in response to patron purchase request made by a patron in Primo (when enabled, any user can perform this).