- Article Type: Q&A
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20
When working in certain invoices and clicking the "Budgets" button/link, the following error is displayed:
Remote Service Error (c0513 replace 41)
Invoice Payment status "P" freezes this invoice
Budget can be accessed only after invoice details are reported
After clicking OK the budgets are not displayed. What might be causing this?
1) According to ./xxx50/tab/tab48.eng, Invoice Payment Status "P" freezes the invoice (Col.3 = Y). This means that updates to the Invoice can no longer be made.
2) When clicking the Budgets button on the Line Item Form, the system recognizes that the Invoice is frozen and so reports.
3) The Budgets button is not used for viewing the Budget associated with the Line Item. This can be seen in the columnar view at the top of the screen. The Budgets button is used to change or delete the existing Budget transaction, or to add a new Budget transaction. This can't be done because the Invoice is frozen.
4) After acknowledging the message about the Payment Status P freezing the budget, the system displays a message indicating that the Invoice can't be updated.
The text of the message may be changed in the PC .\acq\tab\eng\message.dat :
InvoiceNotUpdated #Acq. Administration O E Budget can be accessed only after invoice details are reported.
Category: Acquisitions (500)
Subject: Invoices (500)
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013