- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20, 21, 22, 23
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct, Direct, Local, Total Care
* Using PLIF (p_file_20) / X-service update_bor to create patrons with Z303-ID according to UTIL G 2-counter last-bor-id
* Seeing following errors:
<error>check_z303 routine failed. Can not ins/upd record. cur-id *.</error>
Error 0207 : Z303-REC-KEY must contain numeric and capital alphabetic characters only
Wrong Z303-REC-KEY (=Z303-ID)
In one case:
Input file had this section for Z308-record type 00 (=Z303-ID):
Removing this section from the input file solved this issue.
In another case:
UTIL G 2 in XXX50 has shown this
13. last-bor-id 27249 y S abc-
The ID must be in upper case. Changing "abc-" to "ABC-" in UTIL G 2 solved this issue.
- Article last edited: 6-Jun-2016