- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20
* When no items are attached to a bib record, Primo -- and the AVA field being sent to Primo -- have "Check holdings" for Availability.
* Items for electronic resources (with an 856 field), an HOL record *is* created. These appear in the AVA field as "Unavailable".
Primo configuration options.
There are 2 options:
1. Configure PRIMO to see another text instead of ?€œCheck Holdings?€? in Primo BO: code table-> subsystem ?€œdelivery?€? -> code table ?€œCalculated availability Text?€?.
2. Configure Primo normalization rules and tables to enable publishing of the records when there's an 856 field.
See attached Word document for examples.
Subject: Publishing Server Configurations
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013