- Article Type: Q&A
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20
Can canceled orders be displayed in OPAC and/or Primo?
1. When the user cancels an order, the item record Item Process Status is changed to CA (Cancelled).
2. If column 10 ("Display in OPAC") of the tab15.lng entry for Item Process Status CA is set to "Y", then the item will display in OPAC.
3. If the preceding #2 is set to "Y", then if "CA" is included in the tab_expand expand_doc_bib_avail "AVA=" list, the item will be sent to Primo.
4. See also KB 8192-3752 ("Deleting items for cancelled orders")
Category: Web OPAC (500)
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013