- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 17.01
Our requestor site identifier details appear to be missing from EDI orders which are sent to suppliers in LI (LIST) format, although it is included in the LE (letter) format. For example, orders sent today to Coutts and Houtschild are missing the code "UNB+UNOC:3+EXL-MED" which is needed to identify books to be shipped to the Medicine site. Scenario to reproduce the problem:
1. Our tab35 in ABC50 has the following:
MED COUTTS EXL-MED 092 864460902 email@example.com
2. Create a new order for vendor COUTTS and sublibrary MED.
3. Set it to "Ready to send to vendor". Set order delivery type "LE" - letter. Click on "Send". Run edi_11. View the output file in usm50/edi/out/edi_outgoing. The line UNB+UNOC:3+EXL-MED appears in the output file. This is correct.
4. Set order 51811 to "Ready to send to vendor". Set order delivery type "LI" - List. Run acq_14. Run edi_11. View the output file in usm50/edi/out/edi_outgoing. The line UNB+UNOC:3+EXL-MED is missing from the output file. This is incorrect.
When activating acq14 you should select the sending sublibrary (only one sublibrary should be selected at a time). I can see that you run acq_14 for 2 sublibraries at a time, for example, MED and CLIFT. Please run acq_14 for MED sublibrary only - the UNB line should appear in the output file.
EDI order acq_14 delivery type LI list UNB
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013