- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 15.5
1. If an ISSN in ILL request contains the dash, the Z39.50 search performed is for a word 9 bytes long with a space in the middle. This result in no matches by the locate.
Why replace the '-' in Z39.50 search by a space?
2. How to change the ISSN in z39.50 search to compress the '-' ?
1. To solve z39.50 ISSN search problem, please remove the '-' in $alephe_root/gate/sjmw.conf (and other .conf files you are using for external suppliers) in the next line:
And restart www_server and z39 gate.
2. To change the ISSN in search: to compress the '-', please add addtional definition in the line for ISSN:
The whole line will look:
search by ISSN, z39.50 search, dash, hyphen, z39.50 gate
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013