- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20, 21, 22, 23
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct, Direct, Local, Total Care
Desired Outcome Goal:
Ex Libris Staff will be able to create or update the Ex Libris application user password on the server.
1. SSH to the server and login as root user:
>sudo su - root
use the 'exlibris' user password.
2. Input the following command to change the user password:
>passwd xxxx (where xxxx is the username)
For example, if changing the 'primo' user password you would do this:
3. Follow the prompts. They will request the new password be input.
4. After completion, access the SalesForce asset for the associated environment and add the new password for SSH server access.
- Article last edited: 02-Mar-2016