- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 19.01
Testing v19 Course Reading Functionality before STP.
1. Added new course (TEST101) in ABC50
2. Added item from real materials (barcode 39302010450505, title American Bison).
3. Can't get item to show up as attached to this course.
4. Tried running indexing (p_manage_01) job through Cataloging (connected to ABC30) to test services as well as fix the problem in seeing item attached.
5. Errors in trying to run indexing job-- repeated errors during table drops (Error found in log file: "ORA-00942: table or view does not exist") in log.
Can't proceed further with problem solving until indexing jobs run okay.
When a library is empty (no doc records), you do not need to run the indexing jobs.
I ran util a/17/1 all for abc30. Now the necessary tables are defined.
Then I ran util g/3 to create the z52 records.
You should be able to go ahead and create abc30 records in the GUI.
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013