- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20, 21, 22, 23
In xxx50/tab/tab16, the max loan limit for sublibrary and patron status is 10 (column 12). The patron has already loaned 8 items. When the patron borrows a ninth item, a message is displayed: Total Limit reached (ADM).
This message is sent by the check "check_circ_4_c" in the file ./xxx50/tab/tab_check_circ. The check verifies the line 99 or 98 in the xxx50/tab/tab16 for sublibrary and patron status. For this line, the max loan limit equals 8.
Three resolutions are possible:
1) In the file xxx50/tab/tab16 for sublibrary and patron status line 99 or 98 put 10 in column 12.
2) Suppress line 99 or 98 in the file xxx50/tab/tab16 for sublibrary and patron status if not in use.
3) Suppress line check_circ_4_c in xxx50/tab/tab_check_circ if you do not use this check by ADM.
Category: Circulation (500)
Subject: Loans (500)
- Article last edited: 119-Sept-2016