- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20
* supplier request status of request number 12345 needed
* In error, this record had been marked as 'Waiting Patron response' but it needs to be 'Sent to Supplier' - options are grayed out.
* changing the status in SQL is dodgy and to be avoided
* could you advise please as the customer is waiting for this item.
Missing entry in configuration table alephe/tab/tab_ill_change_status_out
Patron request (z410) has status "Sent to supplier" but supplier request (z411) has status"Waiting Patron Response".
In order to change the status of *both* the patron and the supplier request, add the following parameter to alephe/tab/tab_ill_change_status_out:
change current line
WPR SV ill_update_out_sup_status
As a result, from now on, doing a manual status change from Waiting Patron Response to Sent to supplier will update both requests.
To fix the current case of request 12345, please contact your support team asking them to change the z410_status back to WPR via SQL.
Then, after modifying the tab_ill_change_status_out as described above, you can do the manual status change from WPR to SV in the ILL module again and this time, the status of both requests should be updated.
Category: ILL2 (500)
Subject: Borrowing Request (500)
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013