- Article Type: Q&A
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20, 21, 22, 23
What parameters should be included for expand_doc_bib_avail? The distributed usm01 tab_expand has no expand_doc_bib_avail line.
expand_doc_bib_avail should definitely have:
* the COLLECTION parameter with a value of "Y";
* the AVA parameter with item processing statuses whose items should be displayed in Primo,
* (possibly) the THRESHOLD parameter, with the number of items the expand should look at in checking for available items. Some sites have a very high value for THRESHOLD -- or omit it entirely.
* a fourth possible parameter is "RESHELVING=Y"; when this is specified, Aleph checks the time since the item was returned, as described in the article Reshelving status -- how does Aleph know?
For detailed description of the parameters see Aleph 23 Syslib Guide - Indexing on page 57 and 58.
FULLP expand_doc_bib_avail COLLECTION=Y;AVA=BD,CT,HD,MI,MS,NE,RE;THRESHOLD=200;RESHELVING=Y
- Article last edited: 9-Feb-2017