- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local;
* On the GUI a warning message appears: "License will expire in x days".
* Checking util y/1//1, the EXPIRATION-DATE has YYYYMM, with YYYY as the current year and MM the current month.
The Aleph license will expire at the end of the current month
1. Create a new case in Salesforce, requesting a new license from Aleph support
2. After receiving the new file from Aleph support, confirm it is accurate -- unless otherwise requested, all values and lines of the new license should be the same as the old license, with the exception of the first five lines (which are checksums), the ISSUE-DATE (current YYYYMM), and the EXPIRATION-DATE (YYYYMM, usually five years from issue).
3. Follow the instructions in Article 000044923 ("How to Apply a New Server License") to update the license on the server.
4. Use util y/11/1 to confirm that the license has been updated.