- Product: 360 Link
Where can I find a 360 Link User Guide?
ProQuest's 360 Link is a full-featured, OpenURL, link resolver that seamlessly links all of your library resources. When your patron finds a citation or reference to a specific article, 360 Link supplies the best available path to the content, anywhere in your collection. Patrons no longer need to work between databases or repeat searches using different search engines and different search methods.
This 360 Link User Guide outline below contains links to information throughout the Support Center.
If you have other questions about 360 Link or OpenURL linking that aren't answered by information found here, you can search the rest of the Support Center using the Search function above.
And you can always contact us for personalized help! Use the Support Portal option menu near the top of this page, or call us on one of our worldwide telephone numbers.
360 Link User Guide
To read about a particular subject, click the title and you'll be taken to the document elsewhere in the Support Center that addresses that subject:
- Training for Getting Started with 360 Link with IEDL (Index-Enhanced Direct Linking)
- Configuring 360 Link
Customization and Configuration
Administration Console Help Pages
- Branding Options (only for Legacy 360 Link)
- Advanced Options (only for Legacy 360 Link)
- Full-Text Links
- Database Order
- Custom Links (only for Legacy 360 Link)
- Public Notes
- Citation Managers
- 1-Click (only for Legacy 360 Link)
- Scholar Universe
- Custom Text
- CrossRef Options
- Link 2.0 Tab in the Administration Console (only for 360 Link with Index-Enhanced Direct Linking)
- Link 2.0 Activation and Configuration
- Sidebar Branding Options
- Non-Sidebar Pages Branding Options
- How to Migrate a Custom Link from Legacy 360 Link to 360 Link with Index-Enhanced Direct Linking
- Create a Custom Link that Sends Citation Metadata to:
- Administration Console Help Pages
- Customization and Configuration
- Date Created: 9-Feb-2014
- Last Edited Date: 17-Sep-2016
- Old Article Number: 7271