- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the databases names of Access Medicine - Case Files Collection, Access Medicine - Neurology Collection, and Access Medicine - OBGYN Collection from McGraw Hill Companies?The databases Access Medicine - Case Files Collection (DB Code: ACYZY), Access Medicine - Neurology Collection (DB Code: AMBIV) and Access Medicine - OBGYN Collection (DB Code: AESCC) from the provider McGraw Hill Companies were named incorrectly.
Therefore, the name of the databases have been changed in the KnowledgeBase. The content of the databases, and the databases ID (ACYZY, AMBIV & AESCC), will remain the same.
This change will take effect on January 22, 2016:
Before January 22, 2016:
Access Medicine - Case Files Collection
Access Medicine - Neurology Collection
Access Medicine - OBGYN Collection
After January 22, 2016:
Case Files Collection
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the database name as it appears in the Client Center to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after Jan.22nd, 2016.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as SFX, EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-Serials Solutions tools that require the database name to function, you should note the change in Serials Solutions' database name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Date Created: 22-Jan-2016
- Last Edited Date: 22-Jan-2016
- Old Article Number: 13510