What is happening to the name of database Journals@Ovid LWW Total Access Collection?
The provider Ovid has changed the name of database Journals@Ovid LWW Total Access Collection. Therefore, we will be changing the database name in the Knowledgebase. The database ID (Database Code OLW) will remain the same; however, the content will change some what, to reflect the new sales model of this product.
This change will take effect on December 15, 2016:
- Before December 15, 2016: Journals@Ovid LWW Total Access Collection
- After December 15, 2016: Journals@Ovid LWW Total Access Collection with Neurology
For libraries purchasing this product from Ovid that do not contain neurology titles we have created a second database to reflect the Ovid's collection data:
Journals@Ovid LWW Total Access Collection without Neurology (Database code ACEWG)
Both collections will continue to receive updates from Ovid's KBART files.
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the database name as it appears in the Client Center/Intota to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after December 15, 2016.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the database name to function, you should note the change in ProQuest's database name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Article last edited: 17-NOV-2016