- Product: 360 KB
What Couperin collections are available in 360 KB?
Update April 20, 2015: Updated spreadsheet of Couperin databases available in 360 KB.
Member libraries of Couperin library consortium have access to a number of collections (databases) that Serials Solutions tracks in the 360 KB knowledgebase.
Please refer to the spreadsheet list: Couperin databases. This list will be regularly updated as we add new Couperin databases to the knowledgebase.
Besides database names, the spreadsheet provides the following information:
- The name of the Couperin Item title under which the collection is listed on the Couperin website: http://www.couperin.org/negociations...s-negociations
- The name of the provider and database under which the collection can be found in the Client Center's e-Catalog
- Serials Solutions' unique database code
- Whether the database was created specifically for the consortium, or if it is a database available to any library
- Whether the database has cover-to-cover full text available:
- If yes, any library can see the database in the e-Catalog and subscribe to the database.
- If no, only libraries that have access to 360 Resource Manager, 360 Search, or Summon will be able to see and subscribe to the database. The database must have a connector to work for 360 Search (see the list of available connections), and must be included in the Summon® Index to work for Summon.
If you would like to receive an email when the spreadsheet is updated, please subscribe to this Answer by clicking Follow Me (currently not available) above.
- Date Created: 9-Feb-2014
- Last Edited Date: 20-Apr-2015
- Old Article Number: 8321