- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the name of database Canadian Publications?
The database Canadian Publications from the provider Government of Canada is named incorrectly.
Therefore, we will be changing the database name in the 360 KB knowledgebase. The content of the database, and the database ID 4G1, will remain the same.
This change will take effect on Jan. 15, 2014:
Before Jan. 15, 2014: Canadian Publications
After Before Jan. 15, 2014: Canadian Publications to 2013
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the database name as it appears in the Client Center to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after Jan. 15, 2014.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as SFX, EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-Serials Solutions tools that require the database name to function, you should note the change in Serials Solutions' database name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Date Created: 16-Dec-2014
- Last Edited Date: 16-Dec-2014
- Old Article Number: 11750